- Ensure the presence of Spatial Industry in media, events and publications.
- Solid grasp of the current Spatial Industries Landscape, identify new growth sectors and enhance
- collaborations with industry partners.
- Engage in nationally significant projects.
- Research and position Spatial Technology amongst emerging technologies.
- Recognise and promote achievements – New Zealand Spatial Excellence Awards
- Connecting industry peers.
- Develop influential and mutually beneficial relationships with industry partners.
- Represent the Spatial Industry’s interests on targeted government bodies and forum.
- Advocate for the Spatial Industry with the relevant industry bodies.
- Provide advice and influence debates on relevant government policies.
- Deliver on member benefits through the work programme for the 5 focus areas.
- Expand membership categories.
- Develop skills and capacity for the industry.
- Address difficult issues.
- Deliver market intelligence.
- Organise events for effective networking.
- Communicate relevant and significant government policies and industry developments.